Friday, June 12, 2009

i have decided...

...to follow Jesus. Remember that song? No turning back, no turning back. Ok, that's not what this post is about. I have decided that I'm going back to school!! I've been spending some time thinking about my future. I need a plan and goals to work toward or else I get into that constant wandering state. The non profit organization I work at is connected with a christian grad school and they have a Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership. This is what I plan to get and I get a sweet discount on tuition b/c of where I work. Holler back!

I can't believe I'm going to take the plunge again and go back to school. I just know that there is a lot more time until I'm going to be ready to settle down. There are a lot of things I want to do with my life and many places I want to go. It only seems right to continue my education in an area that I can see myself wanting to move forward in.

Ok so it's Friday and we all need something to laugh at. Check out this website - I have been reading it all day at work and cracking up. Some things may be a little crude...but definitely some funny ones.

1 comment:

  1. Bubbles, my dear sister:

    You might consider finishing your undergraduate degree before proceeding to more lofty endeavors such as grad school!

    Just a thought :)

    fra fra fra I love you!

    ReplyDelete