Saturday, May 23, 2009

the best week ever

It's Saturday night and I am sitting at home with my sister - this feels weird. I have been going going going all week so it's nice to take a minute to stop and rest. This week has been the best week I've had in a while. Here's a recap--- Monday after work and the gym I met up with Brit and Cait. It was so good to spend time with them and Brit had me laughing as always. Tuesday after work and the gym I went to Dave's. He cooked us an amazing dinner and then we (me, Em, Jules, and Michelle) had an amazing night of conversation about (Dave zoned out and played zombies) guys, our careers, dreams, spirituality, etc. Wednesday Nicole and I raced home from work and met up with the crew for COLDPLAY! Thursday a bunch of us went to the opening of Skybar on the rooftop of the Hilton at the beach. I don't even know where to start but it was crazy. I made it to bed around 3 and work up for work at 6:30. I made a HUGE togo cup of coffee and made it to work half and hour early Friday morning! I knew it was going to be a great day b/c I got my first pay check - holler! After doing a little shopping, I treated Dave to a dinner at Ruth's Chris (INCREDIBLE). We headed to Cogans and then to the Wave with the normal crew for some dance time. I don't know how I did it but I was a baller and stayed until the place closed at 2 AM.
Photobucket
Today I actually slept more than 5 hours it was glorious. Anna and I spent the afternoon at Dave's pool then had a fish fry with the family - fresh mahi mahi. YUM! Now I look like a lobster and I'm ready for bed. I'm a happy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment