Tuesday, May 12, 2009

hot

I think I'm in love....seriously. Remember that leadership conference I talked about a few posts ago? Well this guy was at the conference serving as a co-host. He is HILARIOUS, tall, creative, beautiful...the list goes on. Well Nicole and I (she's a coworker/friend) have kinda been stalking him and we're both fighting for his love (not really, but kind of). Here is his blog....check it out.
<span class=
www.trippcrosby.com

I would also like to say that I had a lovely evening tonight. I have never hung out with this guy one on one before. He asked me to go running at Seashore State Park and I was pleasantly surprised. I love doing stuff like this but no one else ever does. We went and grabbed sushi after to continue the hangout time. Great conversation, some laughs, good sushi, and being outside surrounded by the beautiful outdoors. It was a nice change of scenery.

1 comment: