Monday, May 18, 2009

i should be sleeping.

I had a killer leg workout tonight. I know I'll be in pain tomorrow but I like it. I have to say that I'm loving being back in the gym. Tonight I went to grab a drink with Brit and Caitlin (two of my good girl friends). I haven't had much of an opportunity to hang with them lately. I had such a nice time with them and as I was driving home I started to think about how much of a kick ass summer I'm going to have. I am at a time in my life where I am taking advantage of every moment and life and I feel like I'm surrounded by people who feel the same way. Therefore, I will never be at a loss for companions to have a good time with. Here is a short list of things of things I'm looking forward to this summer.
- One wedding to attend this month and 2 next month
- Champagne Only Pool Party
- concerts (I'm going to see Coldplay Wed night)
- getting two more tattoos
- summer fashion/shopping (now I actually have money to do this)
- weekend trips to NYC, Philly, and maybe another trip out west
- hot yoga
- chocolate tasting at The Royal Chocolate
- New Moon, the new Harry Potter movie, and Terminator coming to theatres
- ALL of my family coming here in July
- going to VEGAS at the end of July

- surfing with Nicole

There will probably be another few posts about plans for the summer, but this is a general outline of things so far. I am just loving being around people and having a good time - what more can one ask for?

1 comment: