Saturday, May 16, 2009

in my words...AWESHOME.

The last two weeks of my life have been a little crazy - and I'm loving it.
Starting the new job has been such a breath of fresh air. It's given me some much needed consistency to my life. I'm working longer hours than I have in the past, but the job is freeing up so much time to hang out with other people. I like being on the same schedule as everyone else. Plus I work with friends so going to work isn't even like going to work! The only thing that sucks is that I'm not sleeping for as many hours as I would like to, but whatever. The past year and a half I've been SO focused on certain goals (supporting and pursuing my modeling career, etc.) that I feel like I became rigid. It's good to be goal oriented and focused, but it's also good to know when to slow down and enjoy life. This is where I am: enjoying life. Enjoying friends, culture, music, food, conversation, art - an endless list of things. I'm fixated on new things and new experiences. If this means I go to bed late a few nights and have to drink a few extra cups of coffee at work the next day then so be it.

Photobucket
Angela, me, and Nicole - friends/coworkers. We're a power house at work and we have fun doing it.

Last night was so much fun. Went to dinner with some girl friends and then headed out to meet up with a bunch of people and danced the night away. So much fun. I met new people and saw a lot of people I haven't seen in a while. I'm really enjoying the crowd of people I've been around lately. A lot of new friendships are being formed in my life and I really like this.

Anyone want to sketch 2 tattoos for me? I want to get the meaning of my name (anointed and beloved) running along my sides, by my ribs and back (one word on each side). I want to get this done this summer sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment