Saturday, May 16, 2009

oh crap...

I have to share this because I died laughing. Scroll down and you will see a blog titled "hot". It's about this guy (named Tripp Crosby) that my friend Nicole and I follow. We look at his blog at work b/c it's hilarious and it keeps us entertained through the day. We also love that he's tall and handsome b/c we're giant women (I'm 5'10 and wear atleast 3 inch heels to work every day - so I'm a tower) and we appreciate tall men. Anyways, I posted the blog about him b/c I know a lot of my friends would find his blog funny like I do! Well today I was rereading my "hot" blog and I saw at the bottom that I have one comment. I figured it was Nicole or my sister commenting on it. So I nonchalantly open up the comment and I see:

trippcrosby said...
Flattered.

Ummm so this means he saw my blog that I posted about him being soo hot and sooo funny etc. etc.....!!! I instantly think, how in the hell did he see my blog?! But then I remembered that I just started following him on Twitter so maybe he saw my blog link on that. I didn't think he would actually look at it! Hahahaaa!! Oh crap...I am "THAT" girl. Oh I laughed hard. Am I embarassed? Maybe a little...but eh well. It's more so funny to me than anything. The only communication we've ever had and he thinks I'm the crazy girl. DERN.

I think it's so important for women to be classy. I am a layed back, fun loving, outgoing girl...but above all I try to remain classy. I say this b/c lately - I find myself having more and more moments where I end up being "that" girl. You know those socially awkward situations that happen and leave both parties walking away thinking, WTF? Well yeah, that's me lately and I don't get it. What's happening to me?! I use to be all suave and smooth but I'm losing it quickly. Now I'm just awkward. I find that I'm laughing at myself a lot more lately so I guess there are some good things that are coming from it. Ha - cheers people!

No comments:

Post a Comment